Speech Pathologists in Melbourne and Geelong area (full time and part time roles available)
Speech Pathology for Schools is a comprehensive school based Speech Pathology service provider. You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and make a real difference in the lives of students.
Full time and part time positions are currently available for immediate start.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced school based speech pathologist to provide a high quality service. You will be part of an innovative Speech Pathology team. You will be confident working with school leadership teams and have a passion for working with children. Your job will include:
• working collaboratively with schools to implement evidence based speech pathology services
• workings with students, teacher and parents
• staff training and planning
• developing speech pathology programs and resources
• monitoring student progress and outcomes
You will have a passion for transforming the way speech therapy is delivered in a school context. You will be driven by data to measure and deliver outcomes.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org